Feb 14, 2012

Learn to Play "I Do" and Other Songs

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a great day to officially launch the new project I've been working on, RollingNote.com. You can play music like never before... Per my last post, RollingNote is an interactive app that teaches anyone (beginner or expert) how to play piano. It is the first piano instruction app to use scrolling notes and progressive levels to teach songs and grade playing in real-time. Via Mac, Windows or iPad, simply follow and play along to songs on a MIDI keyboard or acoustic piano.

In light of Valentine's Day, "I Do" is the first of my songs available on RollingNote. Simply visit RollingNote.com to install the Player app and get songs to play. There are many songs to choose from, and much more to come! You can download "I Do" and learn the story behind the song at http://www.rollingnote.com/i-do-basic.html.

Happy playing!