Jun 11, 2009

My Dad, the IndyCar Racer?

My dad is living proof that it's never too late to try anything. Earlier this week we headed out to the the Indianapolis Speedway and my dad hitched a ride with Arie Luyendyk Jr. for 3 laps around the track at 180 mph. WOW. I could barely keep up when filming. :) It was a great experience for him and example for me.



(if video is not displaying, click here)

"I have never had a policy. I have simply tried to do what seemed best each day, as each day came." ~ Abraham Lincoln

I love this quote from Lincoln. Each day is a new beginning. A fresh start to do something new, experience, and make progress.

On an unrelated note (however, a couple of the songs would couple well with IndyCar racing), allMeadow and I are nearing completion of our remix album. It's going to have a really diverse mix of melodies and tempos. Stay tuned...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]