Jul 7, 2007

Love what you do

"The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work."
~ Richard Bach, contemporary American writer best kniown for the novel, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull."

I love this quote. As I've mentioned in past blog posts, I believe following your passion(s) will produce a love of one's work. Seems obvious and makes sense, right? The first step just needs to be taken. That is, getting over the fear, pessimism, or whatever the hurdle is keeping you from following your gut wants, talents and dreams. Whatever and wherever the job, I believe there is a passionate person to fill the role. So much time is spent at one's work. It should not be wasted time, on behalf of the employee or employer. Get on the mission to stop the mindless "daily grind." Imagine a world where everyone loved their work. A lot of missing negative energy, massive productivity, longer life spans, etc.