Apr 30, 2007

New album and life in general update

I've been asked several times the last few days on when a new album is coming. In between my other work, family (my baby is a little over 3 months old now... unbelievable), immediate and extended family birthday parties, staying connected with close friends, trying to take care of myself, church (yes, I need to get my butt back to church), lawn work, spring cleaning and other house projects, I'm finally starting to get to some songs for a new album. I currently plan to record in the fall for a early winter release.

I also plan to start performing at some new venues and events. I'm working with a local management company and being patient. Lots of ideas floating around. We'll see what turns out. It's going to be an interesting year.

Life wouldn't be life without all its prerequisites. Every culture has them in one form or another. We need fundamentals to spice things up to help create value and meaning.