Feb 10, 2007

Following Your Passion(s)

"If you want to win anything - a race, your self, your life - you have to go a little berserk."
~ George Sheehan, American athlete best known for his books and writings about the sport of running, especially "Running & Being: The Total Experience," (1918-1993)

George Sheehan raised 12 children with his wife Mary Jane Fleming (aside from being a cardiologist, author of several books, and serving in the Navy). A passionate man indeed. Wow.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I preach following your passion(s) all the time. Just a few years ago is when I started to wake up and realize the only successes in my life will come from passion. So, I do come off a little berserk at times. However, it's passion that drives me and that always radiates to the recipient. I consider it planting a little seed of inspiration.