Oct 19, 2006

La ti da (more like goo goo ga)

OK, so it's been a week since I've posted. I've been busy (like all of us). This entry will be full of my oh so lovely parenthesis.

I've been spending a lot of time preparing to have a child (which I hear you can never be prepared enough or at all for, but it's all glorious nonetheless). The nursery is almost done (sneak peak above...had to get done, it’s getting cold out and paint fumes are not good for mom and baby), my house has been completely rearranged (to create a more comfortable environment for the future never sleeping mom and dad), my bad knee (yes, it's my left one) hurts and I'm missing part of one of my favorite shows (The Office) to type this message. With all this, I'm growing more and more excited for my upcoming child (only 3 more months). The time will go quickly. Piano lessons start when she's one month old. :)